SHIJIAZHUANG SYNMEC INTERNATIONAL TRADING LIMITED
Seed Cleaning Plant,Grain Seed Cleaning Plant,Sesame Grain Seed Cleaning Plant
Model No.: 5X
Type: Grain Processing Equipment
Place Of Origin: Hebei, China (Mainland)
Color: Customer Required
Material: Carobon Steel
Function: Clean And Process Seeds, Pack
Brand Name: SYNMEC
Capacity: 1-20 Tons Per Hour
Warranty: One Year
Packaging: wooden case or container
Productivity: 1-20T/H COUNT BY WHEAT
Place of Origin: CHINA
Supply Ability: 10 SET PER MONTH
HS Code: 8437109000
Port: Tianjin Port
SEED as it comes from a field is never pure. Mixed with it are seeds of weeds and Other plants. They have to be separated after harvest so as to get pure.Seed from each crop is basically different in physical makeup from the others and can be identified easily. The differences-in size, shape, weight, surface area, specific gravity, color,electrical properties, texture, stickiness, and pubescence-can be measured or sensed by mechanical devices, called separators, which cull unwanted seeds from wanted ones on the basis of one or more of those physical dififerences. Seed separators also remove dirt, leaves, stems, and chafif. Cleaning reduces the bulk to be handled and stored and removes moist material. All seed crops, whether of grasses, legumes, grains, vegetables, flowers, fibers, trees, and shrubs, require some cleaning. In the usual sequence through a processing plant, seeds first go through a precleaning operation. It may include scalping, the removal of material coarse enough to be easily separated by screens;
The Grain & Bean Cleaning Plant normal includes:
1. Pre-cleaner for quickly removing large impurity
2. Seed Cleaner for removing small impurity, large impurity, light impurity and dust.
3. Destoner for removing stones which in similar size with your grain or bean
4. Gravity Separator for removing bad, broken and half seeds.
5. In bean cleaning plant, normal need Bean Polishing Machine for make the bean shine lead to increase the sell price in the market.
6. Finally quantitative packing via Bagging Scale System.